So after our Multipower shoot yesterday, AC and I thought what better way to celebrate than a homemade pizza and prossecco night?! Well, we tried and failed, if you've seen our snapchat my pizza ended up what I've decided to call a 'Calzone Ball'... let your imagination run wild.
SO with the rest of the dough after our culinary disaster, we made 16 little doughballs filled with nutella which melted whilst they were baked, and they were bloody delicious.
Dough (standard pizza recipe, see: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/11484/pizza-dough )
16 tsp of nutella
Semolina (for dusting)
1) Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Take the dough necessary for one pizza base and split it into 16 mini doughballs.
3) Place onto a baking tray covered in greaseproof paper and the dough balls into round, flat shapes, approximately 4cm in diameter.
4) Dollop 1 tsp of nutella into each then twist into a 'wonton' shape (as demonstrated in the picture).
5) Sprinkle with a little semolina on top of the balls and cover in tin foil. This will ensure that the dough cooks without burning on top or burning the nutella.
6) Put into the pre-heated oven and bake for 6-8 minutes, then remove the tinfoil and bake for a further 4 minutes, until the balls begin to crisp on top.
We served ours with icing sugar (Sukrin, almost zero calorie), strawberries and some Madagascan Vanilla Oppo Ice-Cream.
Enjoy Ladies, LP and AC x